Wright vs. Fisher rap anyone?

No, I don't have video to share, but a few nights ago NPR reported on a Keynes vs. Hayek rap video. In case those names don't ring a bell, let me remind you that John Maynard Keynes was the author of The Means to Prosperity (1933) and argued for government intervention in markets to reduce unemployment during recessions. Friedrich von Hayek wrote The Road to Serfdom (1944) in which he argued vigorously that government's role in the economy should be limited to "the monetary system, work-hours regulation, and institutions for the flow of proper information."

[John] Papola agreed with a lot of what [Russel] Roberts had to say and appreciated the fact that the economist wasn't afraid of talking to people whose views conflict with his own. So in 2009, he cold-called Roberts and left a "long, ranting message" about how he was interested in the business cycle and monetary policy.

"Eventually I got around to, 'I love your podcast. I'm a big fan. I really would like to work together on some kind of video project to dive into economics using visuals and entertainment value, not just lectures and graphs and [charts],' " Papola told NPR's Alex Blumberg

Here's what they came up with. Although Papola and Roberts think Hayek is right and Keynes is wrong, they do a good job of explaining the differences. They make basic principles of macroeconomics hard to forget.1 The differences between R.A. Fisher and Sewall Wright are every bit as profound and important.2 Anyone up for a Wright vs. Fisher rap? I can't do it, but maybe the kids from Bill Durham's class can.

1Need I remind you that I am not an economist. I haven't read Keynes or Hayek. I've read about them in The Economist and elsewhere, but my evaluation is that of a novice. If there are important things that the video gets wrong, I hope someone will point them out in comments.
2OK, OK. It's an exaggeration to say that the Wright-Fisher dispute is as important as the Keynes-Hayek dispute. Wright-Fisher is as important to evolutionary biologists as Keynes-Hayek is to macroeconomists, but there aren't nearly as many non-specialists affected by the outcome of the Wright-Fisher debate as are affected by the outcome of the Keynes-Hayek dispute.