- Select a starting allele frequency from the first list box
(default: p = 0.1)
- Select fitness of A11 (default:
w11 = 1.0)
- Select fitness of A12 (default:
w12 = 0.8)
- Select fitness of A22 (default:
w22 = 0.6)
- Push "Start" to begin a simulation. (Note: results are
automatically cleared if you push start more than 8 times.)
- Push "Clear" to clear the accumulated results and start over.
How to interpret the graph
The vertical axis shows allele frequency. The horizontal axis shows
generation number. Each color corresponds to a different iteration. Up
to 8 different simulations may be displayed simultaenously.
If this simulation isn't displaying properly, try this one.
Last modified: Sun Jan 3 10:05:14 EST 1999