- Select a starting allele frequency from the first list box
(default: p = 0.5)
- Select a population size (default: N = 50)
- Select a maximum number of generations (default: Generations = 100)
- Push "Start" to begin a simulation. (Note: results are
automatically cleared if you push start more than 8 times.)
- Push "Clear" to clear the accumulated results and start over.
How to interpret the graph
The vertical axis shows allele frequency. The horizontal axis shows
generation number. Each color corresponds to a different
simulation. Up to 7 different simulations may be displayed
If this simulation isn't displaying properly, try this one.