Gray wolf references

Someone just pointed out to me that although the Federal Register has in text references -- like Mayr (1942) -- it doesn't include a bibliography that allows you to find the references. If I knew that, I'd forgotten it. It seems odd. A Web of Science search should turn up some of the more recent references. Google Scholar should turn up some of the older ones. It looks as if you may have to depend almost entirely on evidence internal to the Federal Register document.

I did just discover that FWS runs a website devoted specifically to the western Great Lakes gray wolf population. And the period for public comment has been extended to September 26th, which just happens to be the day Project #1 is due. If you'd like to make your analysis part of the public record that FWS has to consider in making its final rule, I encourage you to submit your paper to them.

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Kent published on September 23, 2011 8:43 AM.

Dunes sagebrush lizard was the previous entry in this blog.

Spotted owl and checkerspot notes posted is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.